All relevant data about the movie can be displayed or changed in the overview of the movie data. Clicking on “edit” opens a window where you can now add and change various information about the movie.
Indicates the original title of the movie. Please do not transcribe the original title into the English alphabet, but enter it in the original character set if possible. If the English title differs from the original title, the English title can be included under Alternative titles.
- Movie (movie produced for cinema or TV)
- Movie series (Sequences of several movies, usually with the same characters and the same production team. A prime example of a movie series is the science fiction epic Star Wars, which consists of several parts with the same characters and a similar production team.)
- Series (Series usually consist of individual seasons, which in turn consist of several episodes. What a series has in common are the mostly fixed characters, the constant running time of a series and the self-contained story. An example of a very successful series is The Simpsons.)
- Season (contiguous block of episodes of a series that are shot in one go and after which there is a break from shooting)
- Episode (single episode of a series)
When creating a new movie, please always ensure that individual movies are assigned to the movie series. The same applies to the individual episodes of a series.
Indicates the production status of the movie. The following input options are available:
- Rumoured (there are rumors of a production)
- In planning (still in planning)
- In production (already in production)
- Released (already released)
- Cancelled (production has been cancelled)
Denotes the official, international home page of the movie on the Internet. Please enter the complete URL including “http://”.
Denotes the date of the world premiere of the movie. If you do not know the exact date, please enter the year.
Specifies the running time of the movie in minutes. Please only state the running time of the movie at its premiere. So no “Director’s Cut Versions” or anything like that.
Describes the production costs of the movie. Please only enter pure production costs, no advertising or other costs.
Refers to the worldwide sales of the film to date. Please ensure that the true worldwide sales figures are given.
Indicates the relevant _language(s) used in the original version of the movie. Clicking on the “Languages” menu item takes you to the corresponding input dialog. The languages already selected are displayed in the right-hand window; additional languages can be added using the search function in the left-hand window. The changes are confirmed by clicking on “OK”.
Refers to the countries that produced the movie. So not where it was filmed, but where the production companies come from. Clicking on the “Production countries” menu item takes you to the corresponding input dialog. The countries that have already been selected are displayed in the right-hand window; additional countries can be added using the search function in the left-hand window. The changes are confirmed by clicking on “OK”.
Describes the producing film companies. Clicking on the “Production companies” menu item takes you to the corresponding input dialog. The companies that have already been selected are displayed in the right-hand window; additional companies can be added using the search function in the left-hand window. The changes are confirmed by clicking on “OK”.
Inherit the crew
On the page of a series season, under the item “Inherit crew” you can set that all actors and crew members that were created on this page are also created on all associated episodes. This means that you can automatically add all actors that appear in all episodes.